Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vandy's Peeps had me rolling on the floor

Papier Mache artist (from Clay Glass Metal Stone Gallery) Vandy, brought her PEEPS in early, and then kept bringing more. She never fails to step up to the plate (or platter) for all of her PEEPS were created on old records.  When our original PEEPS Express did not run, in came Vandy and George with their old train.  The hobo peep sack were made by Vandy as well.  Sit back and enjoy this series.

Our Left Sides were cut off but we're All Right Now

My Boss Chewed Me Out this Morning



Peeps who jump off a bridge in Paris are in-Seine


Peep Seeger in Union Hall



Is a Book on Voyeurism a Peeping Tome?


Serial Killers



Being Struck by Lightening is a Shocking Experience



I was arrested after my therapist suggest I take something for my Kleptomania





According to Science....Alcohol is a Solution 


A Boiled Egg in the Morning is Hard to Beat



We Must be HIgh....We're on Grass



I Just got Neutered...so I'm Less Nuts Now 





No comments:

Post a Comment